Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha: Know benefits and rules of wearing
To appease Lord Hanuman, eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is worn. Rudraksha is the Rudra form of Lord Shiva. The eleven Mukhi Rudraksha should be tied in a crest or worn around the neck. The person is fortunate for the eleven Mukhi Rudraksha. It results in popularity of Native.
Rules for wearing eleven Mukhi Rudraksha
- A person holding eleven Mukhi Rudraksha should practice morality and have deep faith in Lord Shiva.
- Stay away from meat or other intoxicants.
- Wearing Rudraksha on Sunday, Monday or Shivaratri is considered auspicious.
- Before wearing eleven Mukhi Rudraksha, cleanse it with Ganges water or raw milk.
- To awaken the eleven Mukhi Rudraksha, chant the mantra “Om Hri Hoon Namah” 108 times.
Benefits of Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha
- With the effect of eleven Mukhi Rudraksha, sources of income are opened and business increase. It is considered beneficial to provide the best fruit for traders.
- Problems related to health are less. If any kind of physical problem is occurring with the spouse in married life, then one gets relief from it.
- If Mars is in an inauspicious house in the horoscope of a person or if the condition of Mars or the Antardasha is going on then it is appropriate to wear eleven Mukhi Rudraksha.
- One must wear eleven Mukhi Rudraksha for wealth and fortune.
- It plays an important role in illuminating the life of a person.
418 total views, 2 views today