Vastu Tips For Happiness & Prosperity
Vastu Shastra is an ancient and great architectural science. It is followed by our ancestors to live a happy and prosperous life. We see huge and magnificent buildings like temples, castles and palaces that stand tall and untouched. They still admire their lovely beauty because they are an excellent example of a stunning construction with Vastu Shastra.
We all want our home or workplace to be hopeful and happy. We pay attention to all their details but forget to mention the Vastu guidelines. It greatly affects our health. How does Vastu Shastra work? For Vastu Shastra, power plays a vital role. As modern science suggests that we are all built with power, Vastu Shastra also agrees with this.
This force surrounds us and is present in and around us. Invisible energy is called Cosmic Energy. Any imbalance in these forces due to Vastu Defects, causes negative effects on our health and brings difficulties. To live a happy and successful life, we all need to follow the right Vastu.
Here are few Vastu tips one can follow to live a happy, prosperous and successful life.
- For the first Vastu rule, always follow your most favourable direction to build a house or office.
- Each part of the house and office should be built on the guidelines of Vastu Shastra.
- Main door is an inlet of energy in your house so make sure your main door should be in the best direction.
- Main door should be well lit, bright and decorative.
- The nameplate on the main door should be easily visible.
- There should not be any obstructions like pillars, poles or trees in front of the main door. It blocks the positive energy to enter.
- Main door should be made of the best quality wood.
- Main door should be easily openable and does not make any sound while opening and closing.
- Do not place any shoe rack or furniture at the main door as it blocks its proper opening.
- Place Lord Ganesha’s idol or statue at the main door on a heighted place.
- Your kitchen is the second most sacred place of the house after Pooja room so it should be clean, hygienic and tidy.
- Kitchen should be made as per the woman head of the family or the person who is responsible to make food in the house. Use their favourable direction.
- Never keep a gas stove and water sink in the same line as they both are different elements as fire and water. They can create negative energy and ignite fights in the family.
- Kitchen should not face the main door.
- As per Vastu, kitchen tap should never leak as it represents financial loss.
- According to Vastu Shastra, the living room should be attractive, airy, spacious and tidy.
- Use positive paintings and wall hangings in the living room like smiling faces, mountains, landscapes etc.
- Heavy furniture in the living room should be placed in the South-West direction.
- In the living room, do not keep unnecessary furniture.
- As per Vastu, for happiness, do not keep broken frames, pictures and glass.
- Always sleep in your favourable direction.
- Bedroom should be peaceful and positive.
- Bed should be square or rectangular in shape.
- Never sleep under the beam.
- As per Vastu for bedroom, do not keep any mirror in the bedroom.
- If your bed faces the mirror then put a cloth on it.
- Never place any TV, laptop, computer or other electronics in the bedroom.
- It is not advisable to have an aquarium in the bedroom.
- Do not have any Pooja room in the bedroom.
- Master bedroom should be used by a couple only.
- Master bedroom should be constructed only on the upper floor.
- A couple should use a single mattress on the bed.
- Lighting in the bedroom should be soothing and serene.
- Color of the bedroom should be light.
- Use artifacts that come in a pair.
- Use good aroma and fragrances in the bedroom.
- As per Vastu Shastra, Pooja room should never be adjacent to toilets or store room.
- Do not keep dustbin in the Pooja room and keep.it clean and tidy.
- As per Vastu for Pooja room, never keep idols at home.
- Keep pictures and frames of God/Goddess in the Pooja room at home.
- Never keep broken idols or frames in the Pooja room.
- Idols should be kept at a heighted platform.
- In Pooja room, it is auspicious to use Diya, incense sticks and camphor (Kapoor).
- Above or below Pooja room, do not construct toilets or bedrooms.
- Pooja room is best suited on the ground floor.
Get Connected with Vastu Expert On AstroSOLV
746 total views, 1 views today